Checkatrade are seeking a Membership Advisor
At Checkatrade we are passionate about matching the best quality Trades in the UK, with Customers who are searching for a trusted, transparent and quality service. We have a significant ambition to expand in the UK, in both the number of Trades and Customers we serve. Our team at Checkatrade has developed over 20 years, and we are looking for individuals who put People first, are big on trust, do the right thing, go above and beyond and own exceptional service every time.
Welcome, support and advise Checkatrade members delivering a professional and exemplary level of customer service which demonstrates the Checkatrade Values and results in increased member engagement.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES
ADVICE WITH INTEGRITY
- Ensure effective calls and personal service to members by key preparation prior to calls (i.e. web categories, search results, feedback status – list not exhaustive). Review any case notes or follow-up notes from Membership Enquiries, Membership Consultant, Vetting team or other Membership Advisors.
- Contact and take calls and emails from any member within pod treating all with exemplary level of customer service. Ensure emails are written professionally and in a timely manner
- Ensure a full understanding of an excellent membership account and make traders aware of all the benefits and features available. Walk through the members’ area with trader, creating appropriate rapport
- Be resourceful: suggest enhancements to add value to account and maximise traders’ interest in additional products or promotions
- Contribute towards team and department revenue targets
- Ensure accurate, timely case-notes are easy for others to understand
- Liaise proactively with Senior Membership Advisor / Team leader about complex queries, vetting or paperwork issues to ensure swift resolution
- Judge renewal cases and whether they need to move to retention team for additional support
- Increase skills in navigating Web Office, computing skills, uploading photos, search engine optimisation
- Participate in ongoing training and development. Increase cross department knowledge and understanding of Trading Standards
WORKING IN PARTNERSHIP WITH OTHERS
Work collaboratively with others in pod, sharing your experience, taking responsibility for Pod workload and striving for excellence
Contribute to team meetings and encourage others to do likewise
Liaise with other departments – vetting, sales, reception as need arises. Make certain that every case has sufficient detail for Artwork to process and action. Close cases where change has occurred, but no action by Artwork is necessary
Demonstrate flexibility with work responsibilities and working hours
Support business change (including to this role) and management initiatives