Bunn Leisure are seeking a full time Marketing Administrator
Bunn Leisure are one of the top holiday caravan park locations in the UK and our 4 award winning parks are situated in Selsey, West Sussex. Thousands of people visit every year to enjoy our extensive leisure facilities, first class entertainment, restaurants, bars and our stunning beaches.
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and well organised person to join our successful marketing team. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate as the role offers the chance to working in a continuously evolving and growing department where you will be given the opportunity to learn and develop your marketing skills while achieving real results and playing a vital role in the business.
You will require:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to work under pressure in an environment that can be very demanding.
- Computer literate and possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and have the ability to manage a diverse work load with the necessity to prioritise.
Responsibilities will include:
- To raise purchase orders for all incoming work requests to the Marketing Dept, record on job sheet master file and input on Opera Accounting system.
- Process supplier invoices.
- Ensure all completed work requests are supported by the relevant paperwork and filed accurately.
- Review competitor advertising in press, online and on social media on a weekly basis, reporting as required.
- Stock management, ensuring all departments are fully equipped with the required collateral at all times, maintain the stock room and bi-weekly stock check.
- Ensure all entertainment guides, posters are printed on time and distributed and displayed in relevant venues and departments.
- Filing and maintaining creative artwork and marketing collateral.
- Assist with the production of company collateral and promotional material
- Liaise with external agencies and suppliers.
- Review and updating of social media sites.
- Basic website updates.
Some experience in design software / photography would be of an advantage but not essential as all training will be supplied. This role will cover some bank holidays and on occasion some weekend / evening work may be required.
If you think this is the role for you then please contact Simon Martin with a cover letter as to why you think you would be suitable for this role and your C.V at firstname.lastname@example.org